1. A copy of the Production Company's Public Liability
Insurance will be provided with written confirmation that said insurance
is in force for the duration of the Shoot. The Insurance Certificate will
name loftcentral® and the specific Owner of the Location as "loss
2. Movement of all equipment, props, personnel, etc. must only be via
the designated entry/exit point. Security personnel must be provided at
all times to ensure the integrity of the Location.
3. The Production Company will provide separate catering, lounging and
toilet facilities for all personnel. All facilities provided, must be
parked according to specific instructions outlined by loftcentral® personnel
and must have parking permits issued by the local council.
4. The location of any generator truck(s) must be discussed and agreed
to with loftcentral® personnel in advance, and must not be positioned in
such a way as to permit exhaust fumes and/or noise from entering any adjacent
premises. In the event that other of the service vehicles require electric
power, such power must originate from the generator truck or mains power
previously agreed to by loftcentral® personnel, and not portable generators
that would cause excessive noise.
5. Noise and movement by crews in/out of the Location must be kept to
minimum. This is especially important in the case of early morning or
nighttime activity. Any vehicles parked nearby must not leave their engines
6. No food may be eaten inside the specific Location used for the Shoot
or the building itself. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Location
site, and it is expected that all personnel and guests will be advised
accordingly. Drinking coffee and smoking may, however, be permitted with
the specific prior approval where designated by loftcentral® personnel,
provided that sufficient trash/butt receptacles have been set out.
7. Any lobby or hallway floor and wall(s) leading to the Location that
are subject to traffic or equipment stowage must be protected with hard
boards (min 10mm thick) - this includes the elevator cab.
8. Floors and walls of the Location itself must be protected from equipment
(e.g., camera tracks, lighting tripods) being used or equipment cases
being stored using boards as defined above. Nothing may be fastened to
the walls, floors, or ceilings without the specific prior permission of
loftcentral® personnel. Likewise, there may be no painting or construction
anywhere on-site without the previous permission of loftcentral® personnel.
9. The elevator must not be held when unloading or loading. Because this
item is critical, especially during the times of heavy usage, the Production
Company will provide someone with a radio on both the ground floor and
the floor of the Shoot to ensure that the elevator is always immediately
available to residents and their guests.
10. Following the conclusion of the Shoot, an independent professional
cleaning service will be employed to clean the Location and building's
common parts subjected to use. Any rubbish and/or disused props/constructions
must be removed from the building's premises and not left anywhere on
11. The number of staff and guests at the Location will be established
in advance. Any increases to this number will require the specific permission
of loftcentral® personnel in advance.
12. No activity may begin prior to 8:00 AM (8:30 AM weekends) and activity
(inside and around Location) must cease by 11:00 PM without exception.
Note that these Rules and Regulations may have
been updated and should be confirmed in writing at the time of booking